Hey everyone! As I was having some trouble with my own DIPSTERS I decided to do some research and find the best answers and also share it with all of you 🙂
Firstly, to clarify, I think everyone should choose 1 of each Dipster just for the sake of having the complete song and this article is just giving advice on all the extra Dipsters that you pick with your keys. Because more than 1 of the same Dipster has no influence at all on the island song.
TIP: there are 7 Dipsters in total and they are totally not equal in their difficulty! Actually it is only easy to make only 1 or 2 of them fully happy. I did not know this at all when I started playing and I wish someone had told me, so I hope this article will benefit you greatly!
My Dipsters Research Results
So I gathered all the information about them and show it below. I show you the 4 Decoration items that make them fully happy and I write next to them the cost of each Decoration. Then I write the total cost below that so we can easily compare.
Dipsters, Decorations and Coins Cost
- Barbloo Statue (requires level 13) – 15,000 Coins
- Puffle Tree (level 14) – 35,000 Coins
- Spurrit Statue (level 15) – 50,000 Coins
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20) – 5,000,000 Coins
- TOTAL Cost for 100% Happiness: 5,100,000
- Crumpler Tree (requires level 19) – 900,000 Coins
- Dragoon Statue (level 16) – 200,000 Coins
- Meldablend (level 5) – 100 Coins
- Cozee Cabin (level 19) – 1,500,000 Coins
- TOTAL Cost for 100% Happiness: 2,600,100
- Fuzzle Tree (requires level 13) – 15,000 Coins
- Guitree (level 16) – 125,000 Coins
- Tree Forte Tower (level 17) – 300,000 Coins
- Babayag Tower (level 15) – 75,000 Coins
- TOTAL Cost for 100% Happiness: 515,000
- Yum Yum Tree (requires level 18) – 600,000 Coins
- Harpsitree (level 14) – 30,000 Coins
- Tub Fountain (level 26) – 50,000,000 Coins
- Bass String Bridge (level 19) – 1,000,000 Coins
- TOTAL Cost for 100% Happiness: 51,630,000
- Very very expensive!
- Smunkin Patch (requires level 11) – 3,000 Coins
- Travelers’ Sign (level 7) – 400 Coins
- Dragon Tower (level 20) – 10,000,000 Coins
- Razzli Tree (level 12) – 10,000 Coins
- TOTAL Cost for 100% Happiness: 10,013,400
- Pipes of Cicado (requires level 10) – 2,500 Coins
- Wild Bagpipe (level 7) – 250 Coins
- Tree Hut (level 17) – 5,000 Coins
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9) – 1,500 Coins
- TOTAL Cost for 100% Happiness: 9,250
- The best / cheapest!
- Saggle Tree (requires level 8) – 500 Coins
- Zuffle Tree (level 20) – 2,000,000 Coins
- Hollow Log (level 12) – 7,500 Coins
- Trumplite (level 11) – 5,000 Coins
- TOTAL Cost for 100% Happiness: 2,013,000
TABLE: Comparing Total Costs
|DIPSTER||NAME||100% Happiness Cost|
So as we can see from the table, the best and easiest Dipster to make happy is LA with only tiny 9,250 Coins.
- Once you get 10 LAs then I suggest you go next for MIs which cost 515,000 to make happy.
- After 10 MIs the next best is TI with just over 2 mil cost.
- Then RE with 2.6 mil.
- And by the time you have over 30 Dipsters you should already be having the Coins income to pay for DO, SOL and finally the very expensive FA.
I hope my research, analysis and presentation was useful to you and I wish you lots of music, joy, happiness and lots of DIPSTERS in My Singing Monsters!