Are you having a hard time to decide which 3 Element monster (T-Rox, Pummel, Clamble, Bowgart) to breed for the best coin income on Plant Island in My Singing Monsters (MSM)? No worries, here I will show you all the info you need and tell you which is the best!
Note: this is especially useful for newer players to maximize their coin income. When you are big and rich you will already be having bigger monsters.
In the calculation I will show 2 comparisons and for this I have the following assumptions:
- We will compare the monsters at Level 9 and Level 15. Level 9 is easier to achieve in the beginning and Level 15 info is good for later on.
- For “Likes” I will assume 75% happiness for Level 9 comparison and 100% happiness for Level 15.
Level 9 Coin Income Comparison: T-Rox, Pummel, Clamble, Bowgart
At 75% happiness as mentioned.
- T-Rox: 101 coins per minute with max capacity 15,552
- Pummel: 101 coins per minute with max capacity 13,478
- Clamble: 113 coins per minute with max capacity 13,478
- Bowgart: 87 coins per minute with max capacity 13,608
THE BEST = Clamble. However T-Rox is also interesting because of a little higher maximum coin capacity and because you can breed it in 8 hours versus 12 hours of the other monsters.
Level 15 Coin Income Comparison: T-Rox, Pummel, Clamble, Bowgart
At 100% happiness.
- T-Rox: 192 coins per minute with max capacity 25,920
- Pummel: 192 coins per minute with max capacity 22,464
- Clamble: 216 coins per minute with max capacity 22,464
- Bowgart: 168 coins per minute with max capacity 22,680
THE BEST = Clamble again. However, T-Rox is interesting for another reason: the 8 hours breeding time gives more chances to breed Ethereals.
Thanks to My Singing Monsters Wiki where I gathered this data to present the comparison and recommendations.
To get 100% happiness for T-Rox is a bit expensive, so probably 75% is more managable. T-Rox needs Potbelly + Bloofi Tree (10000 coins) + Piney Tree (20000 coins) + Dragoon Statue (200000 coins).
100% happiness is easy for Pummel with Maw + Toe Jammer + Flappy Flag + Fuzzle Tree
and Bowgart with Shrubb + Travelers’ Sign + Toob + Eerie Remains.
For Clamble probably 75% is a more realistic happiness at the beginning, because Digger needs level 15 and costs 100,000 coins.
Want to thank me?
My Friend Code is 73834814IC if you want to light torches and you can always send me a Dipster key 🙂
If you login often the best 3 element monster to breed is Clamble! You can also breed Ghazt with Entbrat and Clamble and if it fails you will get Clamble anyway (or Entbrat)! But as mentioned for more frequent breeding of Ghazt T-Rox is better due to the 8 hour timing. You can also breed Entbrat with Clamble and Toe Jammer and you will get Clamble worst case which is great!