Hey guys, I have seen a lot of people get much less points than they could in Gemology and here I want to show you all sorts of combinations which I like to use to get the maximum points in Gemology and I hope that this excites you and brings you a lot of success in your own game!
Gemology Points Basics
Very short theory bullet points to make sure we all know this:
- 1 move costs 1 energy
- clearing 3 gems gives you 10 points
- clearing 4 gems gives you 20 points
- clearing 5 gems gives you 50 points (my favorite # 1)
- clearing 6 gems gives you 50 points also (my favorite # 2)
- clearing 7 gems gives you 60 points (rare / hard)
- clearing 3 gems 2 times one after another will cost 2 energy and give 10 + 10 = 20 points
- but making 2 moves to clear a 50 pointer will cost the same 2 energy but give more than double the points!
Gemology Guide Base Examples
So no point in showing the most basic 10 pointer example :), so let’s have a look at everything above 10 points:
Remember that combinations can be in any direction and rotation, so horizontal or vertical or in case of L shapes and T shapes, any of the 4 rotations!
4 in a row for 20 points
5 in a row or T shape for 50 points
3 + 3 swap for 50 points
L shape for 50 points
Swap 3 gems and 4 gems for 60 points
Big T shape for 60 points
Gemology Guide more advanced Examples
Two 10 pointers for the price of 1 move
Getting 10 pointer to get 50 pointer
2 moves to grab a sneaky 50 pointers
There are many examples I can keep giving, but I think I gave all the fundamental points. Think always when doing Gemology and your brain will soon start to recognize patterns very fast – you will even be surprised at how good you can get at seeing things. There are always sneaky moves that can be made and I would say 90%+ of the time you can always earn more than just 10 points per 1 move. Stay focused, predict how the gems will move if you make a certain step and you will gain a lot more points and be a lot more successful!
Source: LOA Feed
Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google